Today I am:
- Editing photos and writing an instruction booklet for a new pattern, while drinking delicious rosehip tea.
- Dreaming about what to make from these pretty vintage fabrics my Mum gave me on the weekend.
- Making myself some new track pants. Daggy, I know, but they are just perfect for snuggling on the couch under a blanket to watch movies in the the winter.
- Playing with Princess Buttercup.
- Trying to decide what to make with these delicious home grown quinces and apples from my parents. I’m thinking a quince and apple crumble would be yum!
- Hoping we’ll have enough sunshine to ripen these tomatoes before the cold weather settles in to stay.
- Planning a to make a gift for a friend.
- Designing and wishing I had enough time and energy to achieve more that what I currently am.
© 2012, Angela. All rights reserved. On reposting any images contained herein you must provide link to original post. Please don’t repost entire posts without my permission.