I read a lot of blogs about all sorts of different things. Some of the blogs I read are about fashion and style, some are about craft and some are about life and all the adventures it entails. I love reading different people’s perspectives on things and love that blogging enables me to connect with people all over the world. Here are ten of my favourite blogs, in no particular order. They all inspire me in different ways and maybe you will like them too?
- shine little light is a lovely blog about life, bikes and all kinds of other things. I love her honesty and sincerity and am lucky enough to know her in real life, too.
- handmade love is another Aussie blog that I always enjoy reading. Dawn Tan is a very talented artist and I love seeing the images not only of her own work, but also the art made by the children that she teaches.
- la griccia is an inspiring blog that is a great example of how blogs can educate and inspire from the other side of the world. Aracne is really lovely and her blog is written in both Italian and English which I really appreciate as I can only speak English!
- Food Coma is a food and fashion blog where Emma shares some of her delicious recipes and her great sense of style. And she has a hilarious sense of humour.
- A Beautiful Mess is run by Elsie (sister to Emma of Food Coma – they must have super blogging skills in their genes!) I love Elsie’s sense of style and her blog is always inspiring, encouraging, positive and full of great DIY projects.
- Meet Me At Mike’s Umm, Pip is one of my all time favourite inspirational crafty people. (Even though I have never actually met her in real life, just in blog-life. But that counts, right?) She is really lovely, she writes great books and has a great blog that is always positive and encourages people to have a go at crafty things.
- Dead Fleurette I love Fleurette’s thoughtful, planned approach to fashion. It is not dissimilar to my own attitude towards fashion, valuing quality over quantity and desiring a well planned, versatile wardrobe rather than mindlessly following trends. Except she is so much more chic and stylish than me!
- Our Creative Spaces (which originally began life at another great blog, kootooyoo) is a fun blog where once a week bloggers can link up their creative adventures. I have found so many great blogs thanks to Our Creative Spaces.
- Style Bubble Susie of Style Bubble has a unique and fearless sense of style. I love seeing her crazy outfits (and I mean crazy in a good way) as well as reading her reviews. Her blog reminds me to have fun with fashion and to wear what I love without caring too much about what other people might think.
- 365 days of craft is a craft blog run by the lovely Bronwyn who challenged herself to make something crafty everyday for a year! I love craft, but I don’t think I have the creativity, motivation or discipline to make something everyday so I really admire her for it.
You may have noticed some common themes in the above blogs even though they are all quite different. They are all creative, inspiring and positive. There are lots of difficult, negative things in the world sometimes, so as much as possible I like to fill my head with positive things, like these blogs. What are your favourite blogs?
© 2011, Angela. All rights reserved. On reposting any images contained herein you must provide link to original post. Please don’t repost entire posts without my permission.